- COCONUT WATER
- Renowned for its natural electrolyte content, coconut water is a hydrating powerhouse that aids in restoring and maintaining your body's fluid balance. Its rich potassium content helps replenish essential minerals lost during physical activities, making it an ideal companion for rehydration after exercise.
Not just a thirst-quencher, coconut water offers a range of essential nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These elements contribute to a strengthened immune system, improved digestion, and a radiant complexion.
- Elderberries are one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world, most often used to treat cold and flu symptoms. Delicious and tart in flavor, Elderberries are packed with antioxidants and have been shown to support immune defense and boost the immune system.
- Beets are revered for their liver supporting properties. Beetroot contains betaine, a substance that helps prevent and reduce fatty deposits in the liver and also helps protect the liver from toxins. Beet Juice offers an array of health benefits due to its excellent nutritional profile which includes essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Beets are also known for their anti-inflammatory properties and nutrients that help support overall immunity.
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- Rooibos originally comes from the southwest tip of South Africa and has been enjoyed by natives of the region for centuries for its naturally delicious, sweet brew and health benefits. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and has been traditionally used to support the immune system. Rooibos also has both stress-relieving and energizing properties, helping to calm the central nervous system and support energy levels naturally.
- MAPLE SUGAR
- Beyond its delightful taste, maple sugar bestows a treasure trove of essential minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients. Rich in manganese, zinc, and riboflavin, it complements the mix's holistic approach to hydration and well-being. This natural sweetness offers a harmonious balance to the invigorating ingredients, enhancing the overall taste while contributing a touch of wholesome indulgence.
- Lemons are known for being rich in vitamin C, powerful antioxidants and a wide array of nutrients that have several health benefits. Tangy and tart in flavor, lemon has been shown to help promote hydration, aid digestion, fight against free radicals and provide overall immune support.
- Orange juice is a favorite beverage high in antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients! Regular consumption of orange juice has been shown to have several health benefits, including supporting the immune system and may be effective in fighting against the common cold
- 100% PURE LOVE
- The power of love to change our bodies is legendary. Throughout history and everyday experience, love has been recognized as a valuable element in healing. Love moves the flesh and pushes matter. When something is made with love it not only tastes better, but it nourishes the soul. It is a secret ingredient filled with the commitment, desire, and care to provide the highest-quality herbal teas to help you achieve life-long health and happiness.
Ingredients: *Coconut Water Powder, *Beet Extract, *Hibiscus Extract, *Maple Sugar, *Elderberry Crystal, Hibiscus Crystal, Beet Crystal, *Rooibos Extract, Citric Acid, Orange Oil, Orange Juice Powder, Lemon Oil, Lemon Juice Powder, Sugar (*Organic)